Mission, Vision and Core Values
- We empower the people we support, by providing a service which enhances their lives through a responsive, proactive and collaborative approach to meeting their needs, wishes and choices.
- Our vision is to enable those we support, to be valued as citizens equal in status, rights and opportunities as every other citizen.
Our Core Values
- We act in the best interest of those we support, ensuring the person is at the centre of all we do.
- We value each person as an equal participant and as an equal citizen.
- We act with respect, dignity, integrity, transparency, honesty and openness subject to our responsibility for confidentiality.
- We listen to and work with all stakeholders.
- We work efficiently and effectively, set standards and adhere to them.
- We build capacity, capability and seek to grow, improve and innovate.
- We are flexible and able to adapt as necessary